Monday, April 18, 2011

Han(hangang) River


I have been planning to write this blog about my trips in Korea. Although it is not very big country like India, but it has very rich tourism experience. Here I would like to share some knowledge how to reach there and what to do.

How to reach there???
Although it was my second time when I went there but every time I get confused. Nearest metro station to the river is Yeouinaru which is on Subway line number 5. So if you are coming from Suwon, get down at Singil station and then change the line to 5. Take exit 2, and here you are.

What to do???
Lots of activity you have there to do. Cycling, specially double seater and triple seater( who haven’t tried these cycles, I know how attractive they are). You can try paddle-boating, speed boat and in last Cruise.
If you have enough time left then you can also go for 63 building which is just near to Han river. It has Wax Museum, Sea world and of-course view of Han River and city from the 63rd floor.

When to go????
I will suggest you go on Sunday and try to take Cruise in the slot of 7:30. Because by that time it will be almost night, and you can take the night view of Han River which is really good. And I think they have some fireworks and all that day. And try to be there by 4 'o' Clock, otherwise you will surely miss few things.

Etc.
There you will have enough shops for eatables, if you are hungry. KFC , GS25 and one coffee shop is there. So food won’t be issue.

No comments: