Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Know India with a bus journey

Since I am in my college, I used to go home almost every weekend. At least it save me to wash my clothes my own and also I can enjoy the home made meal instead of Mess food. And to travel there is the only public transport available which is Bus. And every time it gives a new experience, sometime it is very nice and sometime it very pathetic.

Generally in India people is used to take seat as soon as possible, they don’t care due to their rush someone is getting hurt, it’s like a race which only can be won by having a seat. And the pleasure which comes after having the seat is like you are “the king of the world”. And the treatment by them to the person is also great, and if somehow you or your stuff just touches their body, you can’t even imagine what “good words” you can get. And if it is a woman I assure you it will be the last moment for you with your nice character because on that moment onwards (in that journey) you will be treated like a loafer.

I think if you really want to understand India, you should travel by city bus, you will find some many experiences which will be unforgettable in your life. You come to know upto what level we can adjust, (because you can easily find 5 people sitting on a seat of 2 persons J ). Sometime we don’t care an old person is standing while you are sitting on a seat and sometime for the same person there are 2-3 people are ready to give up their seats. You can find us fighting for the seat and the same time you can find us sharing food with the unknowns.

I think that’s why people say if you start understating India you will fall in love with India.

No comments: