Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Nostalgia

Nostalgia...... this is the name of a function which our institute gave us for our
farewell party. I wont say that I don't know how these four years of my graduation passed away but yeah really I will miss them. I still remember the first day of my junior year,My father did come with me to say all the best for the new life which I was going to start. As most of us were never been in hostel, we all were very thrilled with this experience. And other thing which was making us nervous was "Ragging". I think as soon as a freshman got admission in any College, he start making every possible act which can be done with him.
I know for some of them this may not be a good experience but I really think it helped us very much in many scenarios, although some of us loose our shame during the ragging but there were so many funny incidents which were there to make us happy. Some of my friends came up with qualities which even they don't know about it himself.It was the phase which just passed away, but still sometime we think about that time it makes us smile. Those non-veg jokes, funny postures and non-veg plays....I can't forget them.

In second year when we became senior, I cant describe the power which you got, believe me it's like you are the emperor of that part of the world. Royal treatment which you get and the feeling of being more experienced really give you a great satisfaction to the pain which you took in your junior year.Other years were equally important. We did and learned a lot of things, enjoyed our college fest and organizing it was great experience.
I cant forget the nights of exams when you are running
room to room in a hope that somebody would have already read the course and will help
you to understand the jargon of electronics equation. I cant forget the nights when you spend the whole night in watching movie or playing Online Games. I cant forget the parties which we enjoyed together. I know this phase wont come back, but these college days give you so much to remember you cant live without feeling sorry to loose these days.

No comments: